The NDIS recognises the importance of counselling for people living with disability and Our House Our Haven offers NDIS clients the opportunity to access our services under the Improved Daily Living category of your package.
What can NDIS Counselling do for me?
Counselling can provide each person with their own unique benefits. These may include:
- Setting and achieving goals and finding direction
- A safe place to talk about your experiences
- Positive habit forming
- Improving mental health and wellbeing
- Learning new life skills
- Gaining a deeper understanding of self and others
How does it work?
- Apply for your NDIS package. Check your eligibility here.
- Already have an NDIS package?
- Check to make sure you have Improved Daily Living included in your NDIS package.
- If you have a self-managed NDIS plan, you can contact us directly here to arrange an appointment .
- If you have a Plan Managed NDIS plan, you can request your Plan Manager contact us.
- If you have an NDIA or Agency Managed NDIS plan, you can also contact us here.
- How payment takes place will depend on how your plan is managed.
- Once our team have established your needs and you’re happy for us to go ahead, we can arrange your first session
Counselling Group (group of 3)
Community Engagement Assistance
Item: Individual Counselling
Unit Price: $120
Unit Number: 15_043_0128_1_3
Item: Counselling Group (group of 3)
Unit Price: $50
Unit Number: 15_042_0128_1_3
Item: Community Engagement Assistance
Unit Price: $40
Unit Number: 15_045_0128_1_3